DareRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Decision

4 posters

Go down

Final Decision Empty Final Decision

Post by [Admin] Dare Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 pm

You guys have known my situation with maintaining the server. I have looked for another decent scripter for a month now but with no avail. I've even tried asking servers to merge with us so that I will have help.

Because of this, (and other reasons,) the server will be shut down. I'm hoping you will all understand.

Anyways, I'll still be lurking around Ragnarok. And I'll prolly help my friend with their own, new server. Its a mid rate though, in Beta Stage, with a feel of a low rate. If you want to know more details about it, just message me.

Since this was my first server, I was rushing everything in the beginning. Quickly finding a staff and grabbing/making a few quick scripts. But now, I will be building, testing, finishing scripts on my own schedule. Then I'll release it altogether into a new server when its done/stable and when I have time to manage it. This way, things will be easier to maintain and have less or no bugs too fix.

Anyways, all in all, that is my final decision - I'll be closing the server. I'll miss everyone and the experiences I've had here.

Thank you guys for everything & good luck with your own lives.

Eradicate / Dare
[Admin] Dare
[Admin] Dare
Admin
Admin

http://www.DareRO.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Final Decision Empty Re: Final Decision

Post by Knighto Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:59 pm

=O=" dam, this wasn't the answer that i was hoping....>_<" but i understand. anyway, this is your desicion. i will respect it.

if you are gonna host a new server, make sure you send us an email about it XD, by then i should have learn more about c++ and should be able to help out if you need it XP

anyway this server really gave me a good time, thank you XD

Knighto

Back to top Go down

Post by darkkea Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:48 am

omg Shocked well thats not what we all hoped ^^ but it was fun to play on your server, and im really looking forward to your new server. maybe then im a bit better in scripting xD

well i had a good time on this server and found few new friends Very Happy
for those who will stay in contact with me, my msn addy is
lord.kratos@hotmail.de
i'd be happy to chat with you ^^
darkkea
darkkea

Back to top Go down

Post by .Sai Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 pm

well good luck with everything, I hope it turns out well ^^
.Sai
.Sai