DareRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Tower

3 posters

Go down

Endless Tower Empty Endless Tower

Post by Shanks Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:25 am

Woot my first post first off sup killu,devi,jackie and who ever else i know but forgot to mention.
As usual i hate to complain but i did endless tower twice its 99 floors of bs and the 101 floor being a pain in the ass that mvp if just a piss off which i think is harder than the actual boss but back to my problem first off the first time i did the tower i made it to floor 98 got dissconnected was pissed and got over it second time i beat the full tower only to find out i got jack shit from Naght Shocked was hopeing to get his blades so in short im just wondering if i will be given the items i did not get and was to recieve for beating the tower scratch .

Shanks a.k.a Dayne
Shanks
Shanks

Back to top Go down

Endless Tower Empty Re: Endless Tower

Post by [Admin] Dare Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Violet Fear Sword [2] ?

After successfully killing Naght Seiger, an Old Blacksmith NPC will be enabled. You should be able to talk to him, give his requested items, and then get the sword.

If you did all this, find me ingame or talk to me on msn to discuss this matter further.
[Admin] Dare
[Admin] Dare
Admin
Admin

http://www.DareRO.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Endless Tower Empty Re: Endless Tower

Post by Lune Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:06 am

Isn't endless tower supposed to be... endless? o_o
btw
what class u used to finish it? o_o

sup dare