DareRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheKMan Would Hit That

3 posters

Go down

TheKMan Would Hit That Empty TheKMan Would Hit That

Post by Killuminati Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Yo.
I'll try it.
Copying scripts from one server. Not honorable. Frowned upon. -1
Advertising on that place. -1

Lets end that there. Lets be a legitimate good server.

I'll cut to the chase.
Expose the Staff for who they 'were' we know where they came from.
Also show the rate of needed income as of present, and as we progress along with rising population. Not like other servers hiding it for profit. Hope all donations are truly kept to run the server not your needs.

Don't bother with copying 'their' failure donates. Use something actually balanced. The snowflake I have already seen, not a very good idea. Think outside of just Addition. Add side effects. Make it so people need to think. Not just 'Oh This One Gives me +Stat I need it for this class'
Lets get something more like 'I need that part of it but it also comes with that part...Hmmm?' Larger variation. Not setup basically where each class would be only using the best or that one item.

Killuminati

Back to top Go down

TheKMan Would Hit That Empty Re: TheKMan Would Hit That

Post by [Admin] Dare Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 am

Ahmmm, guess you didn't get my MSN message?
I did not advertise in sRO... as much as I wanted to, I did not. I haven't even been on sRO for 1+ week now, I've been busy working on DareRO. I believe in the Golden Rule, saying that, I didn't advertise because I would not have wanted that to happen in my own server. They could've (or they did?) banned my account if they really thought it was me.

Anyways, the copying scripts. I basically only copied Hero and some of the custom items (captrader, mashi, coloured beanie, and race). I have my own town, mall, I have mercenaries, endless tower, @home, @ally, and more (soon to come).

I wont even have the same donates. They'll have less or different effects, different sprites, different costs. There will be extended quests (such as the hero quest, but my own version) - chaos vs order.

I agree on most of the subjects you've hit upon and I appreciate you coming here and helping out. There are still several things to fix and add to make it better. I hope you stay and keep the server alive.

Thank you for your ideas & welcome to DareRO. =]
[Admin] Dare
[Admin] Dare
Admin
Admin

http://www.DareRO.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by .Sai Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 pm

well.... AnyHooooooo
Have fun in this server, and Welcome
.Sai
.Sai

Back to top Go down

Post by Killuminati Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Well. Somebody went on some GM account on there and did it.

Hey send me a link to the Map Maker Program. I want to play with it.

Killuminati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum